The Shattering of Azeroth
The day has come and nothing will be the way it was for the past 6 years. The shattering has come and lands of Azeroth are forever changed. After a month of pre-cataclysm events patch 4.0.3a has been applied to the servers and once you log in all the familiar places will have a new look. I must admit it is spectacular. Instead of feeling in ruin the whole world feels like it has been upgraded and all the outdated , low detailed , yet oh so well known cities and landscapes now look like 2010. Complete leveling experience up to level 80 has been improved. 1-60 leveling range has been updated with new quests and land looks in accordance to the standards Wrath of the Lich King introduced. 70-80 leveling range has been sped up by about 25%.
Not even a full day after the 4.0.3a patch has been applied, a hotfix patch has been released.
4.0.3a hotfix patch notes
- Alterac Valley, Isle of Conquest, and Strand of the Ancients should no longer attempt to place players in a level 80-84 bracket.
- Players should no longer be disconnected from a realm when attempting to take an item out of the mail which has been marked for deletion.
- The title “Champion of [guildname]” can no longer be improperly awarded to players.
- The amount of gold received when converting Battleground Marks of Honor above the honor cap has been reduced to the intended amount.
DruidsThe damage done by the following abilities has been reduced by approximately 17%: Mangle (Bear), Maul, Lacerate, Pulverize, Swipe (Bear), Thrash.
HuntersA second pet can no longer be summoned when the active pet is dead.
MagesArcane Concentration will not go on internal cooldown when it fails to proc.
- The damage from Deep Freeze on stun-immune targets is now properly benefitting from Frostburn, including when increased by Mastery Rating on gear.
- Frostfire Orb now correctly triggers Ignite on critical hits.
- Pyroblast! made available by Hot Streak will no longer consume Clearcasting.
- When Scorch is cast by a mage who has Improved Scorch Rank 2, it will no longer consume Clearcasting.
- Shatter now only increases the chance for Molten Armor’s damage to be a critical strike when the target is actually frozen, as intended.
Glyph of Light of Dawn no longer incorrectly reduces the healing of Light of Dawn.
Prayer of Healing is now properly healing all of the target’s party members, unless they are further than 30 yards away.
- Twisted Faith no longer gives a 4% damage increase to Mind Flay when Shadow Word: Pain is active on a target.
Envenom now properly scales with Potent Poisons.
Soul Fire will no longer consume both Empowered Imp and Soulburn when they are active. It will consume Empowered Imp and leave Soulburn still active.
Shield Slam’s damage has been reduced by about 28% at level 15, with less, but still noticeable reductions at higher levels.
- The Wayward Fire Elemental is now properly tracked on the mini-map for the quest “Ice and Fire”.
- Fishing daily quests in Stormwind and Orgrimmar have returned.
- Players will now reach their flight destination properly for the quest “Fuselight, Ho!”
- It is no longer possible to use all the charges on the Purified Moonwell Water at a single brazier for the quest “Dousing the Flames of Protection”.
- The tauren quest “Heeding the Call” has been removed from the game and is no longer improperly still being offered to players.
This entry was posted in patch
and tagged 4.0.3a
. Bookmark the permalink